Welcome to the first step of kickstarting your project with us. In order to create a tailored solution that meets your unique needs, we require a clear understanding of your project's objectives, scope, and any specific requirements you may have.
On this page, you will find a guideline on the essential information we would need from you. Providing us with detailed and accurate information will ensure a smooth initiation process and set a strong foundation for a successful collaboration.
Resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn bio
Speech, toast, or vows
Blog post(s), web copy, or product descriptions
Real estate rental cover letter
Podcast or video script
Eulogy or obituary
Resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn bio requirements
In order to help you achieve your career goals with the power of a killer resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn bio, here's the best way to submit your requirements:
- Where possible, please attach a copy of your existing/previous resume
- If you don't have a current resume, simply send us a document with some rough notes - contact info, positions held (title, company, dates for the past 10+ years), special achievements or highlights, community engagement/volunteering, and qualifications
- Detail the industry and types of roles you wish to target (URLs or descriptions)
Dating profile requirements
When you're looking to connect with someone special, we can help with the perfect bio for Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, and any other platform, In order to do so, here's an idea of some of the things we'd like to know from you:
- Which platforms are you targeting?
- How would your friends describe you in three words?
- What does your professional life look like, in terms of work or study?
- When you're not working, what does a perfect day look like?
- What are some of the qualities that attract you to a partner?
- What are your non-negotiables?
- What are the positives that you bring to the table?
- What are you most looking forward to doing with your partner? (If you need some inspiration, examples may include: binge-watching a specific series, enjoying outdoor activities, attending events, adopting a pet, hitting the gym, finding a new favourite brunch spot, gaming, or sharing your love of travel)
Speech, toast, or vow requirements
Wedding vows and speeches are some of our favourite projects to work on, so you're in very good hands. Here's an idea of some of the info that can be really helpful for us to know, in order to ensure there's not a dry eye in the house.
Best Man or Maid of Honour speech
- What are the key names I need to know?
- How and when did you meet the bride or groom?
- What were your first impressions of them?
- How would you describe their personality in three words?
- Are there any standout moments in your friendship?
- Do you have any funny (audience-friendly) anecdotes?
- When were you first introduced to their partner?
- How has their life changed since they met their partner?
- How did you know they were a perfect match?
- Do you have any particular wishes for their future?
Father or Parent(s) of the Bride or Groom speech
- What are the key names I need to know?
- How would you describe your child now as opposed to when they were younger?
- Do you have any funny anecdotes from their childhood?
- What were your first impressions when you met their partner?
- How have they changed since finding love?
- How did you know they were perfect for each other?
- Do you have any special wishes for their future together?
- Can you offer any words of wisdom for married life?
- What are the key names I need to know?
- How long have you and your partner been together?
- What is your household dynamic? (children, pets, etc.)
- How would you describe your partner in three words?
- What are some of the things you love the most about your life together?
- What are you most looking forward to about being their spouse?
- What promises would you like to make to them?
- What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
Blog post(s), web copy or product description requirements
We pride ourselves on our SEO writing abilities, and have achieved wonderful results for our clients all over the world. Here's what we'd like to gauge from you in order to take your brand to the next level.
- What is your website link?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- Who are the main competitors in this space?
- Do you have any specific topic requests at this time? (If not, we will conduct thorough competitor, keyword, and FAQ research)
- Is there anything else you'd like us to know?
Product descriptions or website copy/creation
- What is the mission, vision, and values of your brand?
- What is the tone of voice and style guidelines for your brand?
- Who are your competitors, and what sets you apart from them?
- Who is your target audience and what problems does your business solve for them?
- What are the key messages you want to communicate to your audience?
- How does your product or service work, and what are its technical specifications?
- Are there any unique selling propositions (USPs) or key differentiators?
- Do you have high-resolution images or videos of the product or service?
- Are there any testimonials, reviews, or case studies that can be included?
- What is the primary goal of the web copy or product descriptions (e.g., drive sales, generate leads, inform, educate)?
- Are there any specific calls to action (CTAs) you want to include?
- Are there any legal or compliance considerations, such as disclaimers or industry regulations, that need to be adhered to?
Real estate rental cover letter requirements
When you're looking for a rental property in a competitive market, we'd love to help get you into a great place. Here's what we'd love to know:
- Who will be living at the property?
- Do you have any pets?
- What do you do for work or study?
- What is your current living situation?
- What is your social life like? (Essentially, will you be throwing raging parties every weekend, or is your home life quiet?)
- Do you have any lowkey hobbies around the house?
- Why should they choose you?
Podcast or video script requirements
We absolutely love working with content creators on their scriptwriting, so we'd love to do the same for you. Here's what it helps us to know:
- Which platform will this script be used for?
- What topic would you like covered?
- Is there anything else you'd like us to consider, or any special requests with the formatting?
Resignation letter requirements
When it's time to move on from your employment to greener pastures, trust us to write you a killer resignation letter. Here's what we need from you:
- Who should the letter be addressed to?
- Why are you leaving the role?
- What is the next career move you'll be pursuing?
- Are there any specific things you'll miss about the place?
- Is there anything else you'd like mentioned?
Eulogy or obituary requirements
We're so sorry for your loss. Please take your time in providing the information to us, and when you're ready, here's the type of info that we find helpful
- What are your favourite memories with your loved one?
- Can you share any significant accomplishments or milestones in their life?
- What values or beliefs were most important to them?
- How would you describe their relationships with friends and family?
- Are there any religious or cultural traditions we should honour in the eulogy?
- Is there anything particular that the family would like mentioned or avoided?
- Can you provide any heartwarming or humorous anecdotes about your loved one?
- Were there any challenges or adversities they overcame that showcase their character?
- What were some notable achievements in their personal or professional life?
- What qualities or traits did you admire most about them?
- Is there a message of hope or comfort you think would resonate with the attendees?
- Are there any particular quotes or scriptures that were meaningful to your loved one or the family?
- Are there any specific traditions or rituals that should be incorporated into the eulogy?
Airbnb listing requirements
With our assistance, we can take your accommodation from overlooked to overbooked. Here's the type of information that we find helpful:
- What is your URL link to the existing listing? (If applicable)
- Who is your target demographic (e.g., business travellers, families, couples)?
- What type of property is it (e.g., house, apartment, cottage) and what is its size in square feet or metres?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms does the property have, and are there any notable amenities (e.g., WiFi, cable TV, washer and dryer)?
- Is the property child-friendly and/or pet-friendly?
- What are the unique selling points or features of the property (e.g., a fireplace, a pool, a stunning view)?
- Are there noteworthy aspects of the interior design?
- What is the exact location of the property, and are there nearby attractions, restaurants, or other points of interest?
- How accessible is the property by public transportation or major roads, and is parking available on premises or nearby?
- What kind of experience can guests expect, and what is the check-in/check-out process?
- Are there house rules guests should be aware of?
- Do you have high-quality photographs of the property, or would you be interested in hiring a professional photographer to enhance the listing? Are there any videos or virtual tours available?
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know?